Growing Impact of Leading Learning:
Standards of Practice for School Library Learning Commons in Canada
Co-teaching for Deeper Learning
Innovation for Learning
Building a Learning Community
Explore the website: https://sites.google.com/site/tmcanada3/tmc4
Contribute a paper:
Follow the blog: http://tmcanada.blogspot.ca/
Share on Twitter: #tmcanada2016
Plan to attend: http://www.olasuperconference.ca/
Registration for full conference experience includes TMC! Or register for TMC at great rates!
TMC4 Program Highlights:
Friday January 29, 2016 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
- OSLA Spotlight Speaker Wendy Newman - Bridging the Gap Between Us and “Them”
- Many Super Conference sessions to choose from all day and EXPO too!
- Closing Speaker Wab Kinew - Writer, Journalist, Associate Vice President for Indigenous Relations, The University of Winnipeg
- Closing Reception for Super Conference
- Opening TMC Dinner at Joe Badali’s with keynote speaker David Cameron - Research Director, People for Education; and challenge activity led by Dr. David V. Loertscher – Professor, San Jose State University School of Library and Information Science
Saturday January 30, 2016 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Continental breakfast and boxed lunch
- Interactive symposium led by Dr David V. Loertscher and Carol Koechlin
- Focus speakers, Table Talks and papers by such learning leaders as Dr. Dianne Oberg, Monica Berra, Anita Brooks Kirkland, Diana Maliszewski, Alanna King, Deborah McCallum, Peggy Lunn, Judith Sykes and many more.
Special Extended Program from 3:30 - 5:00
- Focused discussion and action planning on the future of school libraries in Canada in light of the proposed formation of a Federation of Library Associations to replace CLA led by Liz Kerr and Anita Brooks Kirkland
- Self funded dinner to follow for those who can stay and keep on working.