Saturday, October 22, 2022

Project Management through Trello

 


UGH!!!!  Alanna and Tim King need about six hours more to address my interest in what they have to say regarding using Trello as a tool for student inquiry and projects.  Tim's touching story about how students have more than thrived through the agency given to them when given the scaffolding of a project management system and community to enact their own projects kicked off this discussion.  As a person who works with students in just this way, but have never found an effective method for managing these types of projects, I am super excited to continue this discussion and check out their paper and new interview with David Loertscher.  I wish I could say more now, but know that I will have much more to say once this exploration gets going.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Join in the conversation about TMC7 papers. Please identify yourself. Comments posted by Anonymous risk being deleted by the moderator.